Senior Technical QA Engineer / Test Lead
Summary of Role:
Due to continued growth, Celtic Testing have an immediate need for a Senior Technical QA Engineer to join our team in Dundalk, Co. Louth. Celtic Testing is an Irish owned, international provider of independent software quality assurance expertise and testing solutions.
Celtic Testing offer a competitive salary, support from our network of consultants, proven methodologies and extensive career development opportunities within a growing company.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years software testing experience in a senior QA/QA team lead role.
- Experience of working with a consultancy a plus.
- Experience working with and managing 3rd party vendors also a plus.
- Experience with the following industry sectors an advantage:
- Mobile/Fixed Telecoms,
- Accounting or Financial Services systems.
- Knowledge of Automation frameworks and Performance testing an advantage.
- Experience automating back end ‘handler’ and API driven tests using JUnit, Selenium, SOAP UI, java, groovy etc.
- Resident in Ireland and Fluent in English.
- Experience of a variety of technology architectures e.g., client-server, web services, REST/SOAP.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases (Oracle, Sybase etc.).
- Experience in data migration projects a plus.
- Experience with various development and testing methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall and Iterative).
- Strong hands-on experience with test management tools (e.g. HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, Jira or other test management tools).
- Strong analytical/problem solving experience to deal with complex business requirements.
- Experience with formal change management processes and tools a plus.
- Experience with formal configuration management processes and tools a plus.
- Candidate requires a bachelor’s degree/diploma in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ISTQB qualification or equivalent.
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince, etc.) a plus.
- Agile certification a plus.
- Applicants require a valid work permit.
- While we are based in Dundalk, occasional travel to client sites will be required.
- Please forward your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
13th October 2017